Hoy por Hoy Mallorca from Quely
The Cadena Ser radio programme will join us in reviewing the history and evolution of Quely.
The programme Hoy por Hoy Mallorca has approached Quely to talk about our career.
This programme, directed by Maitane Moreno and produced by Esther Vicens, also included the participation of:
- Lluís Maicas, Director and Managing Director for Communications.
- Àngela Soler, Quality Supervisor.
- Miquel Martínez, Manufacturing Director.
- Javier Soriano, our renowned chef.
- And a guest appearance by the Mayor of Inca, Rafael Torres.
Esther Vicens had the chance to get a close-up view of the manufacturing processes and hear impressions from several employees and school students who were visiting the installations.
Also, the citizens of Inca were given the opportunity to intervene and share their preferences when it comes to consuming our products.
Some of Mallorca’s best chefs gave us a recipe using Quelis.
Toni Piña: a Quely with cheese and quince.
Macarena de Castro, from her restaurant in Port d’Alcúdia, an anchovy salad with chopped Quelis.
And Koldo Royo, meatballs made of caramelised Mallorcan paté with honey and deep-fried in chopped Quely.